User-supplied information: If you fill out the “Request Consultation” form on this website, you will need to provide personal information (i.e., e-mail address, name, and phone number). Further, if live chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide similar information. Except as may otherwise be required to complete transaction(s) via LawPay, please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site;
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s); and
- any other customary or related information.
Please keep in mind that we do not share your personal information with any third-party advertiser, ad server or ad network. We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, except as is necessary for maintenance of this website.
Effective Date May 4, 2016